This warranty entitles the customer to a replacement product free of charge in accordance with the conditions set out herein and within the specified time period, and shall not limit the legal rights of the customer.
If we not find any of the defects described below, the product will be returned to the customer. Please note that repairs/replacements will be debited under the following circumstances, even if they occur within the warranty period.
* The serial number can be found at the bottom of your device, next to the micro USB port.
- Defects or damage caused by misuse or negligence (bumps, dents)
- Defects or damage caused by unauthorised repairs or modifications
- Defects or damage caused by fire, water, or a natural disaster such as an earthquake
- Esthetic alterations resulting from normal use or wear and tear
- If the place and date of purchase are not indicated on the warranty, or if these details have been subsequently added
- Battery replacement will be charged during the warranty period.
This warranty does not cover shipping costs to and from the service centre. It is the responsibility of the customer to bear this cost. It is recommended to use a delivery method that will provide a tracking number to ensure delivery. We will not be responsible for lost packages or any additional charges that may apply.